Friday, December 26, 2008

100 bucks

m walkinn down d deserted road,condomeniums standing upright kissing the sky....wondering wat would be the fate of the last 100 bucks left in my pocket.

i have just finished up with my semester exams, and with a lot of my time i spent in the lap of my bed this semester....i could have ended up nowhere but in the list of students detained for examination.

"sir, i don't have my admit card in the list"

"you are ?"

"roll no. 54,sir"

"fill a bond of 5000/- and get your admit card right away"

"5000/-,but why on the earth should i pay this amount to give my exams"

"this my son,u must have thought before bunking your classes"

so this way i landed in this situation where i was literally broke throughout my examination....

phew a tough time.....most of my money during the exams is spent either on cigarettes or the life giving tea that saves you from the languid 4 am mind-boggling sessions.

but save my friends who are heavily into smoking,so i survived with these 100 bucks at last...

now a lots of plans are running through my mind related to the possible places where i can invest this amount....

-get a pack of cigarettes{best option}

-go for a movie

-grab some junkie...
oh my god..wat could be a better place save CCD to sit and give a rush to your synapses...
so here i am sipping delectable coffee may be not justifying the precious 100 bucks but still it is
kind of fulfilling.
(P.S. - this post was written a long time ago,but i was rather too perplexed whether this post deserves a space in my blog,though it is too trivial but may be thats what we call contemporary.)

No comments: